The W.I.S.E. Method
Whole Body. Intelligent. Strengthening. Essential.
The W.I.S.E. Method was created because older adults have different fitness needs and challenges than younger adults.
Being older, we don’t necessarily need to work out harder, we need to work out WISER!
That’s what we’ll teach you to do.
I’ll be 60 next year, and perhaps you’re like me. You still want to feel strong, flexible, and have lots of energy like you did in the good ol’ days. To learn more about the author, click more about Fred.
At the same time, you aren’t naive. You realize you’re more prone to injury, soreness, and set-backs. You know better than to go on an exercise binge like you may have done in days gone by! Issues from knees and backs to blood pressure and blood sugars make differences you can’t just ignore.
Still, you sense you should exercise, and you probably would, if you could find an AFFORDABLE program that’s easy to learn and offers QUICK results while accommodating your busy schedule.
And you’ve FOUND it!
This program isn’t for everybody! But it is for people who:
- want a program uniquely designed to address the challenges of adults over 50.
- want an affordable program that’s easy to learn, provides quick results, and relies on one piece of equipment: a kettle bell.
In the program, we’ll teach you what a kettle bell is and where to get one.
- don’t have a a lot of time for working out — or just don’t like to exercise!
- have about 30 minutes a day to invest in themselves.
- forgot what it feels like to be fit, energized, and healthy.
- value clear explanations and realistic exercise routines.
- have some injuries or illness to deal with.
- want clear, simple routines they can learn easily and rely on for years to come.
- like to workout at home, in your yard, or in a gym.
- are ready to help their body win!
So if you’re feeling more out of shape as the years unfold, and you’re interested in learning how you can spend just 2% of your day to reverse the alleged curse of aging, this program is for you!
It’s still possible to…
Build strength and flexibility
Improve speed and mobility!
Wake up with more energy!
Keep up with your kids and grandkids!
Fire up your metabolism!
Address chronic illness and injuries!
Return to hobbies you’ve stopped because of aches and pains!
Feel strong, sexy, and vibrant as you get older!
The W.I.S.E. Method explains the science behind the unique fitness challenges older adults face and what you can do to get back energy, strength, and vitality. Every part of the program is based on the latest research but presented in simple terms making it easy to learn and easy to integrate into your daily routine for years to come.
We’ve stream lined exercise sequences that target the primary movements you need to continually challenge as you age. You’ll also get helpful how-tos for a healthy lifestyle, tools for maintaining a motivational mindset, illustrated exercise instruction, and a bonus section of additional exercises so you’ll always have something new to try.
Armed with the right knowledge, I believe you can take control of your health and blow past whatever fitness thresholds you face. It doesn’t matter where you are on your health journey. You might have been an avid athlete, or you may have never worked out a day in your life. Whatever your background, this program will equip you to take care of your body’s needs so you can enjoy avibrant, fulfilling life all the way to your finish line!
Don’t let getting older get the best of you when the best years of your life are within reach!
You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to learn this program, and how reasonable the cost in time, money, and effort.
Still, we realize it’s hard to know if this program will be right for you so we offer you free email support and a 30-day money back guarantee.
So if you are…
- amazed at how fast your health is changing now that you’re in the second half of life.
- clothes fit differently even if your weight hasn’t significantly changed.
- on multiple lifestyle medications because your body is struggling to work as well as it used to.
- arms and legs feel less capable of helping you do all you want to do.
- metabolism has slowed and your digestion isn’t operating as “smoothly” as it did in younger years.
- sleep less “restful” and are your energy reserves depleted faster than you can restore them.
…we’ve designed a program just for you.